Mentoring Committee News
Thursday, May 11, 2017
The 2016-2017 Mentee Graduation was held last month at the Hotel Monaco, with each mentee inviting their sponsor from their organizations. The joy and fulfillment in the room was palatable and several of the mentees had changed positions during the year. The mentees reminded the incoming class to get to know each other as early in the program as possible; the professional and personal bonds will last well beyond the formal mentoring program.
The 2017-2018 Effective Mentoring program formally launches with orientation on Thursday, May 24. If you are interested in serving on the Mentoring Committee (It is not too late!), please contact Jenny Trostel at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for fresh perspectives on the program!
Please join us in welcoming the incoming class of mentees for 2017-2018:
- Angela Austin, University of Maryland Medical System
- Llatetra Brown Esters, Howard Community College
- Jennifer Cockerill, Jensen Hughes, Inc.
- Leah Davis, Raytheon BBN Technologies
- Stephanie McGuire, Ellin & Tucker
- Detra Miller, M&T Bank
- Lindsay Monti, Venable LLP
- Marissa Oeste, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Jenny Oh, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Heather Pruger, Womble, Carlyle, Sandridge & Rice, LLP
- Elizabeth Southworth, Pandora Jewlery
- Teresa Woodard, T. Rowe Price